Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Wind in the Willows, Haven Shire

Sweecah (sweecahcahche.ah) is at it again, the little builder and terraformer has given us Wind in the Willows  A delightful place to visit and explore. this is what she says about her build.
Land created from the story 'Wind in The Willows' by Kenneth Graham. 
Visit Toad Hall, Ratty's Riverside Home, Mr Badgers Tree stump Home in the 'Wild Wood', Pan Island, Stone Bridge, Moleys home in the Meadow. Relax and enjoy the riverside retreats.


While you are there looking around, Lulee Babenco has put together a Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs theme, I actually landed there first, and was lost in the winter wonderland for some time before I made my way over to Wind in the Willows.
Weilo Bailey, lives in the same area, I visited with his ducks, then without skates made my way across the frozen water and landed on my behind.
While exploring, walk carefully, there is a lot to see. You will find that your mind will taking all the wonders in, and poof, you might end up like me resting on your laurels.
Snow White and the 7 Dwarfs
Wielo Winter Wonderland

Your taxi links are above, go visit, take time to find all the little nooks and hidden charms of the neighbourhood.  If you go closer to the holidays, you may even hear the Tinies practicing their Xmas carols.  Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment