Friday, December 6, 2013

Franks Elite Jazz Club

The Eagles in concert - very well attended.  If you have never attended a musical event in Second Life, then you don't know what you are missing.  I didn't know what to expect and was delighted to find that I was entertained.
The music was good, the event was well attended and I was able to sit and take it all in without lag or fuss.

OK, I admit I expected to miss the electric energy that happens at a real live concert.  I've attended DJ's events before, but this was my first time to attend a show billed as a concert. Don Henley, Johnny Cale, Zeus Michalski, and Timothy B. Schmit all performed beautifully. Their animations were not wooden or robotic.  It was very well done.

For Fashionistas out there, the women were all dressed in high style,  The men of course were in various kinds of formal wear.  Not only did I get to hear good sounds, I was able to enjoy a musical fashion show =^_^=.  I'm not a dyed in the wool Eagles fan, but it was music I knew.  A most memorable night.

I believe they will be having a free week-end coming up, you can check with the management, if they  do, I encourage you to make the time to check this club out. 
Here is the limo http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Franks%20Place%207/108/228/30


The DJ for tonights show is Johnathan Hiess.  Someone had to put together the lighting and the music (sets) Kudos for a very entertaining evening.  This is the information that the club has in its profile.
Frank's Elite Jazz Club, our member's exclusive destination, is an entire resort sim designed as an expansion to the Franks Jazz Club experience and provides a resort feel with the style and class you've come to expect from the Frank's Family.  
The cost to join this group is a ONE TIME, small fee of L$500 and entitles you access to the entire Frank's Elite Jazz sim.

Do I feel the $ was well spent  I do.  I can drop in any time and be entertained with good music and be in a welcoming and safe environment.
Check it out.  






No comments:

Post a Comment